Hon Mun Marine Park offers a diverse range of sea life and well-preserved coral for travelers who are looking for a half-day of surf, sun and snorkeling.
As it is a Marine Park, it is the only place in Nha Trang you can see protected marine life. We provide you with everything you need – a mask, snorkel and fins and send you off to explore the dive sites from our spacious boat.
If you aren’t a confident swimmer, we can provide you with a life-jacket and a Dive Master to guide you along so you’ll make the most of your experience.
During the trip, if you get tired, you can soak up the sun on our sun-deck which is kitted out with a canopy, sun-beds, and ice-cold beer.
Price: $35 per person
- Start at 7.30am, return at 1.30pm
- Pick up from our dive shop, or from your hotel depending on its location
- We arrive at the harbor and head to Hon Mun Marine Park, which takes approximately 45 minutes by boat
- Fruit, tea, coffee and drinking water is provided on the boat throughout the day
- We spend around 1 hour to 90 minutes at the first snorkeling site which allows plenty of time to make the most of your activity
- Then brunch is served, consisting of a buffet of bread rolls, cold meats, cheese, eggs, and salad.
- After this break, we travel a short distance to the second site where we spend another hour or so, before heading back to the harbor
- Our transport will take you back to your hotel or the dive shop