Hon Mun Marine Park offers a diverse range of sea life and well-preserved coral for travelers who are looking for a half-day of surf, sun and snorkeling.
As it is a Marine Park, it is the only place in Nha Trang you can see protected marine life. We provide you with everything you need – a mask, snorkel and fins and send you off to explore the dive sites from our spacious boat.
If you aren’t a confident swimmer, we can provide you with a life-jacket and a Dive Master to guide you along so you’ll make the most of your experience.
During the trip, if you get tired, you can soak up the sun on our sun-deck which is kitted out with a canopy, sun-beds, and ice-cold beer.
Price : 800.000 VND | $35
What is included?
- High quality equipment ( silicone mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit )
- All Fees
- All drinks and food aboard the boat
- Pick-up / drop off arrangements
- A snorkeling guide taking care of you
Itinerary for the day
- Pick-up is at 07:30 from our dive shop, or from your hotel depending on its location.
- We arrive at the harbor around 08:00, and head to Hon Mun Marine Park, which takes approximately 45 minutes by boat.
- Fruit, tea, coffee and drinking water is provided on the boat throughout the day.
- We spend around 1 hour/1 hour 30 minutes at the first dive site which allows plenty of time to make the most of your activity.
- Then brunch is served, consisting of a buffet of bread rolls, cold meats, cheese, eggs, and salad.
- After this break, we travel a short distance to the second dive site where we spend another hour or so, before heading back to the harbor.
- We arrive back at the harbor between 13:00-14:00, and our transport will take you back to your hotel or the dive shop.