The Pool Freediving course is a great first step for developing solid freediving skills. You learn basic freediving principles and focus on practicing breath hold techniques in a pool. This course is a great, cost-effective option if you are only interested in pool training and require certification to train with a freediving club. Upon completion of the Pool Freediving course, you can upgrade to a Freediving Level 1 certification through Vietnam Active Freediving by completing a knowledge/skill review, and the open water requirements of the Freediving Level 1 course.
What will you learn?
- Freediving equipment
- The physiology of freediving
- Freediving skills
- The diving environment
- Safe freediving practices
What is included?
- Course materials
- Self-development of knowledge through the App
- Approx. half day pool session that includes static apnea, dynamic apnea and rescue techniques (exact times can vary as we cater to the needs of students and can take shorter or longer)
- Certification, upon successful course completion