Peak Performance Specialty
Ready to take your diving skills to the next level? Introducing Peak Performance Specialty, the ultimate course for mastering buoyancy control.
With this specialty, you’ll learn how to effortlessly ascend and descend, glide like a pro over the vibrant reef, position yourself perfectly for up-close encounters with marine life, and conserve air and energy like never before. It’s time to dive in and become a buoyancy ninja!
- Peak Performance buoyancy Manual
- 2 PPB training dives
- Certification card
- Rental of all scuba equipment
- FREE use of Dive Computer
- Log book
- Maximum 4 students per PADI Instructor
Pre-requisites for Peak Performance Specialty Course:
- Be an Open Water diver
- Have recent diving experience – we recommend completing a scuba review if you have not dived for 12 months
- 10 years of age or older
- Medically fit to dive
The course consists of two sections:
- Knowledge Development – read the Peak Performance buoyancy manual and complete the knowledge reviews
- Open Water training – 2 x training dives
During the course we will spend a lot of time fine-tuning your buoyancy skills.We will review and establish the correct amount of weight and proper weight positioning and distribution.
We will talk about the importance of streamlining equipment and different visualization techniques.
Our aim is to make you a better and more confident diver.By doing that we hope you can move through the water with less effort, reduce your air consumption and make your diving a lot more enjoyable.
Price : $220 | 5.250.000 VND
What is included?
- High quality equipment
- All Fees
- All drinks and food aboard the boat
- Pick-up/drop-off arrangements