Become a PADI certified diver in no time by simply participating in all underwater adventures of the Open Water Course or Advanced Open Water Course and without spending time in a classroom during your holiday!
Now you can complete your theory online with PADI e-Learning! The Open Water diver theory online is available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Japanese.
The Advanced Open Water Diver is available in English. In fact, more and more languages and courses are being added regularly to the PADI e-Learning system.
Specialties such as Nitrox as well as PADI Dive Master and Instructor are also available with PADI e-Learning.
You will find your PADI e-Learning link directly here on the left and also at the dive center you will visit on this website!
Upon arrival at your Vietnam Active Dive Centre, we will schedule your dives for you and after a simple Quick Review and checking your printed e-Learning Record your underwater adventure begins.
- Easy access: You can learn anywhere you have an internet connection
- Online access to knowledge development for one year
- Flexible schedule and self-pacing: You can work through the programs at your own pace and will have access to them for up to one year after purchase
- Progress tracking: Gauge your progress, review your learning history and access your knowledge before and after training
- Life long access to latest versions of course material
- Enjoy your holidays by spending more time under water or with other activities
How to Earn your Scuba Diving Certification
Learn about scuba diving principles and terminology (either offline or online), then learn basic scuba skills in a pool (or pool-like environment) with a highly trained PADI Instructor. When you’re ready, make four dives in an open water environment (the ocean, a lake) with your instructor supporting you every step of the way.
PADI eLearning makes it easy to fit scuba lessons into a busy schedule. Learn about scuba diving principles and terminology whenever, wherever it’s convenient for you.It’s your course on your time. Study offline, or online using a computer or mobile device. Connect with your instructor whenever you have a question.
- eLearning time commitment: 5-10 hours
Practice using scuba gear in a pool (or pool-like environment) until you’re comfortable. PADI training includes practice “mini dives” to help you build confidence in your new abilities before making four dives in open water.
- Prerequisites: Able to swim; medically fit for diving
- Total time commitment: 4-7 days
- Minimum age: 10 years or older
- Depth: expect shallow dives (12m/40ft), the maximum allowed depth is 18m/60ft