PADI Divemaster internship in Vietnam
Your first step in a PADI pro career!
If you love diving and you are thinking about working in the dive industry, or if you want to improve greatly your dive skills and pile up dives for a two month or three, our Divemaster internship program is designed for you!
Over a few weeks you will work on your dive skills and assist on courses, learn how to guide certified divers and increase your dive theory knowledge. You will also put into practice a lot of new skills such as creating a dive map, demonstrating skills for students, and more!
Finally, you will get a feel of what it is like to work in the dive industry and get useful tips from our team!
Our PADI Divemaster internship is supervised by PADI Course Director you will get the best dive education from us as well as a great time!
- From 18 years old
- 2 or 3 months of unlimited diving
- Dive theory and knowledge
- Mentoring and support from our award-winning PADI Course Director and team!
What you will learn?
The core of the PADI Divemaster course is done over the first two weeks, during which we will go over dive theory and do workshops and practical skills in order to prepare you for the second half of your Divemaster intership. During weeks 3 and 4 you will assist on various PADI courses, learn how to guide certified divers and put in practice your newly acquired skills.
The curriculum part of the course gets completed in this first month. However if you wish to improve your guiding and diving skills and dive some more, we can extend your Divemaster internship for another month where you will be mainly diving! Either guiding under the supervision of our staff members or assisting our instructors on courses.
Your Divemaster course includes:
- Use of our rental equipment
- Lunch on training days
- Unlimited diving during your course on our trips
- Our exclusive list of workshops such as Ecosystems, CV workshop and more!
The price does not include:
- PADI Divemaster crewpack and all required training material
- Your PADI Divemaster application fees (payable directly to PADI upon completion of your course)
Contact us to discuss your plans and help you arrange boat transfers and accommodation.
We can also offer a Divemaster + PADI IDC package, contact us for more details.
Itinerary for the day
- Pick-up is at 07:30 from our dive shop, or from your hotel depending on its location.
- We arrive at the harbor around 08:00, and head to Islands, which takes approximately 45 minutes by boat.
- Fruit, tea, coffee and drinking water is provided on the boat throughout the day.
- We spend around 1 hour/1 hour 30 minutes at the first dive site which allows plenty of time to make the most of your activity.
- Then brunch is served, consisting of a buffet of bread rolls, cold meats, cheese, eggs, and salad.
- After this break, we travel a short distance to the second dive site where we spend another hour or so, before heading back to the harbor.
- We arrive back at the harbor between 13:00-14:00, and our transport will take you back to your hotel or the dive shop.
Recreational scuba diving and freediving requires good physical and mental health. There are a few medical conditions which
can be hazardous while diving, listed below. Those who have, or are predisposed to, any of these conditions, should be evaluated
by a physician. This Diver Medical Participant Questionnaire provides a basis to determine if you should seek out that evaluation.
- Easy access: You can learn anywhere you have an internet connection
- Online access to knowledge development for one year
- Flexible schedule and self-pacing: You can work through the programs at your own pace and will have access to them for up to one year after purchase
- Progress tracking: Gauge your progress, review your learning history and access your knowledge before and after training
- Life long access to latest versions of course material
- Enjoy your holidays by spending more time under water or with other activities