Open Water Diver
The 3-day Open Water Diver course is designed to give you certification for a lifetime ticket to Scuba diving. We run courses every day with a maximum of 4 students per instructor:
- Dive Theory (Classroom) or E-learning
- Dive theory takes place in the classroom and consists of 5 chapters and video instruction. A multiple-choice exam is taken at the end to test your knowledge
- Confined Water Dives
- In the shallow waters or swimming pool, we put your diving theory to practical use and you will learn how to use your equipment underwater
- Open Water Diving
- You will take 4 complete underwater dives with your instructor at depths of 12 meters for the first 2 dives, and up to 18 meters for dives 3 and 4
- Finally, you will take a written exam
- Congratulations – you are now an OPEN WATER DIVER
The minimum age is 10 years old. Divers who are younger than 15 earn the Junior Open Water Diver certification which allows them to dive up to 12 meters, which they may upgrade to Open Water Diver certification (18 meters) upon reaching 15.
Price: $380 | 9.000.000 VND [ Included eLearning + FREE T-shirt ]
What is included?
- High quality equipment including a dive computer.
- A logbook to record your future dives.
- All cerfitication fees.
- Fully-certified PADI or SSI instructor teaching you.
- All drinks and food aboard the boat.
- Pick-up arrangements.
Itinerary for the day
- Pick-up is at 07:30 from our dive shop, or from your hotel depending on its location.
- We arrive at the harbor around 08:00, and head to Islands, which takes approximately 45 minutes by boat.
- Fruit, tea, coffee and drinking water is provided on the boat throughout the day.
- We spend around 1 hour/1 hour 30 minutes at the first dive site which allows plenty of time to make the most of your activity.
- Then brunch is served, consisting of a buffet of bread rolls, cold meats, cheese, eggs, and salad.
- After this break, we travel a short distance to the second dive site where we spend another hour or so, before heading back to the harbor.
- We arrive back at the harbor between 13:00-14:00, and our transport will take you back to your hotel or the dive shop.
Recreational scuba diving and freediving requires good physical and mental health. There are a few medical conditions which
can be hazardous while diving, listed below. Those who have, or are predisposed to, any of these conditions, should be evaluated
by a physician. This Diver Medical Participant Questionnaire provides a basis to determine if you should seek out that evaluation.
- Easy access: You can learn anywhere you have an internet connection
- Online access to knowledge development for one year
- Flexible schedule and self-pacing: You can work through the programs at your own pace and will have access to them for up to one year after purchase
- Progress tracking: Gauge your progress, review your learning history and access your knowledge before and after training
- Life long access to latest versions of course material
- Enjoy your holidays by spending more time under water or with other activities