Advanced Diver (PADI or SSI)
The next step in your diving career is the 2-day Advanced Diver Course. This course will advance your diving knowledge, skills and capabilities, granting you a license to dive up to a depth of 30 meters.
The Advanced Diver Course consists of 5 Specialty Dives over 2 days. The list of dives you can undertake include;
- Underwater Navigation (compulsory)
- Deep Dive up to 30 meters (compulsory)
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search And Recovery
- Drift Dive
- Computer Dive
- Video and Photography Dive
- Fish Identification
- Enriched Air NITROX
*conditions can sometimes affect the choice of dives
Advanced Diver Course: $320
- High quality equipment including a dive computer.
- A logbook to record your future dives.
- All fees.
- Fully-certified PADI or SSI instructor teaching you.
- All drinks and food on the boat.
- Pick-up arrangements.
The minimum age is 12 years old. However, the maximum depth is 21 meters until you are 15 years old, at which point you can dive up to a depth of 30 meters.