If you want to try scuba diving but are not quite ready for a certification course or you have limited time on the island. The “Try Dive” will let you experience scuba diving at real dive sites in just half a day to see if you like it.
The key to the PADI Discover Scuba Diving is that you put your faith in us, the professionals. Only the most experienced of Instructors lead teams of 2 divers or less. You need no prior experience for this; you don’t even need to be able to swim!
- Our Instructors will give you the basic knowledge required to understand your equipment, the aquatic environment and what we do to be safe in the water.
- Then we will head out on the Our Boat and visit our first dive site. Here we will spend time building confidence in very shallow water before moving into deeper water to explore the corals and marine life under the direct control of our instructor.
- After about an 30 min in the water, we will get back onto the boat and head to dive site number 2 where there is an option to complete a second dive or simply laze around soaking up the sun and go for a refreshing swim.
Price for 2 Dives: 1.700.000 VND | $75
What is included?
- High quality equipment
- All fees
- Fully-certified PADI instructor/divemaster guiding you.
- Drinks and food aboard the boat.
- Pick-up / drop off arrangements.
Itinerary for the day
- Pick-up is at 07:30 from our dive shop, or from your hotel depending on its location.
- We arrive at the harbor around 08:00, and head to Hon Mun Marine Park, which takes approximately 45 minutes by boat.
- Fruit, tea, coffee and drinking water is provided on the boat throughout the day.
- We spend around 1 hour/1 hour 30 minutes at the first dive site which allows plenty of time to make the most of your activity.
- Then brunch is served, consisting of a buffet of bread rolls, cold meats, cheese, eggs, and salad.
- After this break, we travel a short distance to the second dive site where we spend another hour or so, before heading back to the harbor.
- We arrive back at the harbor between 13:00-14:00, and our transport will take you back to your hotel or the dive shop.
Can I fly after diving?
Its recommended to wait 12-18 hours after diving before flying on an airplane.
Recreational scuba diving and freediving require good physical and mental health. There are a few medical conditions that can be hazardous while diving, listed below. Those who have, or are predisposed to, any of these conditions, should be evaluated
by a physician. This Diver Medical Participant Questionnaire provides a basis to determine if you should seek out that evaluation.
Open Medical Questionnaire