DIVE MASTER COURSE (PADI or SSI)
The Dive Master course is the first professional step in your diving career. It’s the perfect course to take if you want to achieve one of the highest levels of scuba diving, both in terms of skill and responsibility. Please contact us for details on pricing, as timeframes can vary depending on your current skill level and travel plans.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Open Water, Advanced, Rescue, and Emergency First Response courses will be undertaken if you haven’t already done these
- The Dive Master course itself will then commence, which includes mapping of dive sites, organizing the search and recovery of missing divers, plus many more skills
- You need at least 40 logged dives to begin the course (which you can reach with us), and 60 dives to earn the qualification
- The timeframe for the course can range from 2 to 12 weeks, depending on your current level and situation
- You will be trained in how to supervise dive activities, assist instructors with student divers, plus a myriad of other aspects of the scuba diving world, both above and below and the surface, which means you are then perfectly placed to consider how to continue your dive career
Please contact us for more information.